New clients are currently being accepted!
Frances M. Bledsoe, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Clinical Fellow American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, & Certified Life Coach specializes in working with adults, couples, and families. Having practiced in the Middle Tennessee area for over 30 years, Ms. Bledsoe is experienced in treating clients who have had the following issues:
- (Individual) Relational Problems
- Family Problems
- Couple or Marital Problems
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Step-Family Concerns
- Life Transitions
- Physical or Verbal Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Cancer or Chronic Illness
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Adult Children of Narcissists
- Unhealthy Money Behaviors
- Interracial Relationship Stresses
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns
Other Services Offered Include:
- Extended hours via telephone or (privacy-protected) video sessions for established clients who travel or prefer to do therapy from home.
- Couple or Family Therapy in your home (some extra fees apply for travel).
- Longer sessions, time permitting, at additional half-hour rates.
- Family or Couple Weekend Retreats