New clients are currently being accepted!
Frances M. Bledsoe, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Clinical Fellow of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, specializes in counseling adults, couples, and families. Having practiced in the Middle Tennessee area for over 30 years, Ms. Bledsoe is experienced in treating clients who have had the following issues:
- (Individual) Relational Problems
- Family Problems
- Couple or Marital Problems
- Pre-Marial Counseling
- Step-Family Concerns
- Life Transitions
- Physical or Verbal Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Cancer or Life-Threatening Illness
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Adult Children of Narcissists
- Unhealthy Money Behaviors
- Interracial Relationship Stresses
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Concerns
Other Services Offered Include:
- Extended hours via telephone or (privacy-protected) video sessions for established clients who travel or prefer to do therapy from home.
- Couple or Family Therapy in your home (some extra fees apply for travel).
- Longer sessions, time permitting, at additional half-hour rates.
- Family or Couple Weekend Retreats